This week’s topic over at The Broke & The Bookish is Bookish Bucket List!
- Create a collection of all essential children and teenage books for my children and nieces and nephews. This would include things like Anne of Green Gables, Tom’s Midnight Garden, Ballet Shoes, all of Judy Blume etc.
- Have my own library – a room full of books!
- Have a garden swing. I feel like this would be the perfect place to re-read What Katy Did, Little Women and Pollyanna.
- In a similar vein, a window seat with big cushions to be my reading nook!
- Finish Dr Zhivago!
- Finish one of my own stories. It’d feel great to actually complete something.
- Become a member of the London Library
- Visit the British Library
Didn’t quite make it to 10 this week, but that’s a great place to start. What are your ultimate book goals?